英语翻译

来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:作业帮 时间:2024/04/28 05:47:52

英语翻译
英语翻译

英语翻译
[ Intro ]
开头
Who run it? You know, you actin' like you don't know..
谁在长唱这个(这首歌)?(操纵这一切?)你知道,但你却装作不知道.
We run it.. You know but you actin' like you don't know..
我们在唱这个.你知道但你却装作不知道.
Who run it? You know, you actin' like you don't know..
谁在长唱这个(这首歌)?(操纵这一切?)你知道,但你却装作不知道.
We run it.. You know but you actin' like you don't know..
我们在唱这个.你知道但你却装作不知道.
[ Chorus ]
副歌
You know, you actin' like you don't know
你知道,但你却装作不知道
I tear the club up fo' sho
我捣毁(召集?)这个团伙来确定
This flow is gon' bring more dough
这首歌(是否)会带来更多的钱
And you know but actin' like you don't know
你知道但你却装作不知道
[ Verse 1 ] [ 50 cent ]
第一部分-50美分
Now homie I say I run it run it cause I’m in control
现在朋友听我说,我说我在唱这首歌,那是因为我被抄控着
Hypnotic, hennessey, a couple shots of patrone
催眠了,hennessey(一种很贵的spirits),喝几口patrone(另一种很贵的spirits)
I have you feelin' the hype, I get you high as a kite
我让你感受(毒品)注射的味道,我让你兴奋的像个疯子.
Party poppin' shorty said she's comin' with me tonight
我那扭着屁股的GF说她今晚要和我一起来
I ain't settled the limit, I ain't snappin' and poppin'
我还没规定限度,我好没拍打(她的屁股)
Either I’m bobbin' my head or I’m just standin' there watchin' [uh huh!]
也没摆动我的头,我仅仅是站在那里观看(她跳舞)
I'm a hustler I hustle, you can tell that I’m paid
我是一个很活跃的人,我(喜欢)拥挤喧嚷,你可以说我是一个妓女?(我还有另一种翻译为:你可以说我是被收买的)
And I protect what I got, I’m in the house with my blade
而且我一直守着我得到的东西,我握着刀待在那房子中
Nigga you front you gon' get it, ok now maybe I said it
你们这些黑人兄弟们来把它们抢走吧.好吧,之前我好象说过
Cuz I want you triddip, yeah I be on that shiddit
因为我想你们陷入麻烦之中,而我就会在这些麻烦之中!
You should see when I’m stuntin' I flash the stones that be wantin' (haha!)
你们应该看看当我表演的时候,我会展示你们想的那些里程碑
Push the whip see me rollin', you can tell that I’m holdin'
接近成功了,看我发出隆隆声.你可以说我是在侵略
I'm just doin' my thang, you know the units the gang
我只是在做我自己的事(注意:thang=thing),你知道那些团体,那些团伙.
I got my grimey shady with me you front you'll have to get me Off your ass (yeah!),
我有很cool的shady更我在一起,所以你们不的不赶我走
I pay the lawsuit and laugh (haha!)
我用钱解决了诉讼然后大笑(haha!)
It's not a big deal it's nuttin' but some cash.. [bring the hook back!
这没什么了不起,不就是给警察一些贿赂嘛!
[ Chorus ]
副歌
Who run it? You know, you actin' like you don't know
I tear the club up fo' sho
This flow is gon' bring more dough [fifty]
And you know but actin' like you don't know [g-unit!]
Who run it? You know, you actin' like you don't know
I tear the club up fo' sho
作者: MC小孩 2006-12-20 15:04 回复此发言
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 【翻译】You Don't Know
This flow is gon' bring more dough [yeah!]
And you know but actin' like you don't know
(见上边翻译)
[ Verse 2 ] [ Eminem ]
第二段-eminem
When me and fif got together to do this music
当我和50美分一起唱这首歌的时候
The more we became enveloped we just developed a fellowship through it
我们靠的很竟,我们成了伙伴
It's no pretend shit, it's friendship, me nemisis is su nemisis
没有任何虚伪,这是我们的友谊.我的敌人也就是你的敌人!(这里的me su是spanish!把我整参了!)
Same for him, it's just media, see to them it's just images [come on!]
他也一样,这些只是传煤,对他们来说就只是一些图象
But this shit is new gimmicks, this is blood in and blood out (whoooo!)
但这一切都只是一个新的片人的把戏,对你来说也很容易
When it's beef you jus' gotta know when to butt in and butt out
当它成为麻烦的时候,你应该知道什么时候该插嘴和闭嘴
If there's a problem we solve it, we don't resolve it
如果出了什么问题,我们就会去解决它,但我们从来不会分析
It just usually jus' evolves into one big brawl and we all get involved in it [yeah!]
所以通常这个问题就会发展成一场打架,而且我们都会被卷入
We should all get a merit, as much beef we inherit
尽管我们有太多的麻烦,但是我们没个人都有优点
And wear it like a badge of honor, pass it around and share it
把这些优点当做荣誉的徽章带在身上,到处传递分享它
And let it go to whoevers holdin' the most current beef on their shoulders
然后把它带到一个正为麻烦苦劳的人那去
And their soldiers got their backs till it's over
他们的士兵会照顾他们知道一切结素
But tonight, we ain't comin' here to beef with nobody
但是今晚,我们不是来找茬的
We came to party, Banks, Cashis and Mr. Ferrari
我们是来开party的.banks,cashis,mr.ferrari(人名)
So it's shady after-mizz-ath back in that ass, you izz-ass [yeah.. Come on!]
所以,aftermath(公司名)回来了!
Come izzon what kinda fizz-uckin' position is that.. (haaa!)
来吧!那是什么样一种地位
[ Chorus ]
副歌
Who run it? [you know, you actin' like you don't know]
I tear the club up fo' sho
[this flow is gon' bring more dough]
And you know but actin' like you don't know
Who run it? [i said you know, you actin' like you don't know]
I tear the club up fo' sho
[this flow is gon' bring more dough]
And you know but actin' like you don't know {cashis, break it down now!}
[ Verse 3 ] [ Cashis ]
第三段-cashis
Pistol play, ricochet, see where the victim lay
手枪开火,子弹跳回.看看受害者躺着的地方
Slumped over bleedin', JFK
鲜血流了一地,就像肯尼迪总统遇刺
HK to your chest plate
HK(枪名)指向你的胸膛
Cave out and ride till the death, do you rep that way
出来后就开始乱搞(*……%¥¥%¥)直到死亡,那是不是你的专长?
Forever I’ma be a shady 7-4 gangster
我会永远是一个秘密的7-4区的暴徒
Plus I survived everything you got in that chamber
另外我不你在那房间里得到的所有东西的寿命都长
I thrived off-a danger, jumpin' in all beef
我为危险而活,加入所有的争端
You keep talkin' shit, now the squad called me.. [Banks!]
你一直在说屁话,现在竟车来找我来了
[ Verse 4 ] [ Lloyd banks ]
第四段-Lloyd banks
Enough holdin' back the steam (uh), Em let off a magazine
隐瞒了够多的抢劫的内幕了,EM用掉了一个弹和
Dappadon cappa-queens, mixed in with Cashis creams (yeah)
一个有钱很cool穿着kappa的贱人与cashis的精液混合(指他们&^^%^&%)
Started off with half a dream, developed into what you see
有一个小小的想法变成了一个梦想
Tellin' ain't my cup of tea, can't tell I’m a fuckin' g [uh huh!]
悄悄告诉你我不喜欢这样,你不能给别人说我是一个TMD暴徒
I'ma hold a 'matic, when I’m at it, start static and you splattered
我要举起一把自动枪,当我开火的时候,一切安静下来,然后你就开始结结巴巴的说话
Shit shattered, I’m a walkin' bitch magnet [oh!]
搞的我心烦一乱.我是一个吸引贱人的人
Spit it how I live it, live it all the way to the limit
告诉你我是怎么生存的.就一直生活下去直到死去
And I’m always on my pivot for my digits, you dig it.. [come on!]
我总是在我的手指的支点上,你一直在挖掘它.
[ Chorus ]
We run it! You know, you actin' like you don't know [whoa!]
I tear the club up fo' sho [fo' sho!]
This flow is gon' bring more dough [more dough!]
And you know but you actin' like you don't know [don't know!]
Who run it? You know, you actin' like you don't know [yeah!]
I tear the club up fo' sho
This flow is gon' bring more dough
And you know but you actin' like you don't know
Who run it?
[ Outro ] [ Tony Yayo ]
You know what this is..
Shady.. G-unit.. Aftermath..
Lloyd banks.. Cashis.. Marshall Mathers.. Ferrari F-50..
Its a movement.. You can't stop it..
Talk of New York, Tony Yayo..
Go.