英语翻译

来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:作业帮 时间:2024/05/05 23:41:15

英语翻译
英语翻译

英语翻译
I'll tell you about it when we meet .我们见面时,我会告诉你有关情况的.
As he was carrying out the experiment ,he found something abnormal .正当他在做试验时,他发现情况有些不常.
Please eat it while it is hot .请趁热吃.
It has been more than two years since we parted last time .
自我们上次分手至今已有两年多了.
Tom will tell him the truth when he comes back .
他回来时,汤姆会告诉他事实真相的.
He will not play football if it rains tomorrow .
明天要是下雨,他就不踢足球了.
Tom would tell him the truth when he came back .
他回来时,汤姆会告诉他事实真相的.
He would not play football if it rained the next day .
次日要是下雨,他就不踢足球了
While she was watching TV ,she was cracking seeds .
她一边看电视一边磕瓜子.
As he was doing his packing ,some of his friends came to say good-bye to him .正当他在收拾行装的时候,他的一些朋友来向他告别.
They were ready to go out when the telephone rang .(这个句子表示主句谓语动作rang发生的突然性.按常规应该是:When they were ready to go out ,the telephone rang .)就在他们准备出去的时候,电话铃响了.
He didn't go to sleep until 12 last night .
他昨晚直到十二点钟才睡觉.
They didn't realize their fault till we pointed it out to them .
直到我们向他们指出了他们的错误,他们才意识到.
Not until we pointed out their fault to them did they realize it .
直到我们向他们指出了他们的错误,他们才意识到.
The students made much noise till the teacher came into the classroom .
直到老师走进教室学生们才停止了大声喧哗.
The young couple were very happy until they used up all their money .
那对年青夫妇直到花光了所有的钱才沮丧起来.
I may not come to see you recently unless I can complete the project ahead of time .除非我能提前完成那个项目,否则我最近不会来看你了.或者:除非我能提前完成那个项目,我最近才会来看你了.
We can surely attain our goal as long as we are united as one .
只要我们团结成一个人,我们肯定能实现我们的目标.
What shall we do if we can not get the necessary data?
如果我们弄不到必要的数据,我们怎么办?
They promised to let us have a meeting in their office on condition (that) we could keep it clean .如果我们能保持清洁,他们答应让我们在他们的办公室里开会.
He can't deliver his lectures today because he has got a bad cold .
他今天不能去讲课了,因为他患了重感冒.
I may not be able to attend your wedding party not because I'm not willing to but because I've been caught by something recently.
我或许无法参加你的婚礼了,不是我不想去而是近来有些事情缠着我无法脱身.
I won't dwelt too much time on this matter as it is known to everybody.
由于大家都知道这件事,我就不在这件事上多花时间了.
Since you are busy enough we won't trouble you any more .
既然你们忙得够呛,我们就不再麻烦你们了.
Because it is raining heavily,we have to change our plan to go outing.现在下着这么大的雨,我们不得不改变去郊游的计划.
As the weather was fine,we decided to climb up the mountain.
由于天气晴朗,我们决定去登山.
She is loved by all for she is kind and pretty .
由于她长得漂亮、人又好而深受大家喜欢.
Air exists everywhere although we can't see it.
尽管我们看不见空气,但它却无处不存在.
No matter where you go on the earth,you will feel the gravity.
无论你走到地球的什么地方,你都会感觉到地引力.
We'll start our meeting on time whether he comes or not.
无论他来不来,我们将准时开会.
Even if we are approaching the end of the experiment,we still have no time to lose.即使我们即将完成试验,我们依然要分秒必
Although he is old,he is still energetic .(主从复合句,正确)
尽管他上了年纪却还是依然精力充沛
He is old but (he is) still energetic .(并列句,正确)
尽管他上了年纪却还是依然精力充沛
He speaks English almost as a native speaker does .
他的英文几乎说得如讲英语母语的人一样.
He speaks English as if he were a native speaker .
他讲英文的样子似乎象说英语母语的人.
She looked unwell as though she got a bad cold .
她看上去身体不适好像患有重感冒.
In this reading-room you can read anything as everyone does here .
在这间阅览室里,你可以象这儿的每个人一样想看什么就看什么.

你知道吗
一种从句 就多得要死
何况 你还没有说是哪种从句
如果 总结出来可以出本语法书了

从句多了去了 总结出来可以出本语法书了