求一篇200-300字左右短小精悍的英语美文生词不要太多,急用!1

来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:作业帮 时间:2024/05/04 17:52:51

求一篇200-300字左右短小精悍的英语美文生词不要太多,急用!1
求一篇200-300字左右短小精悍的英语美文
生词不要太多,急用!1

求一篇200-300字左右短小精悍的英语美文生词不要太多,急用!1
Youth 青春
Youth
Youth is not a time of life; it is a state of mind; it is not a matter of rosy cheeks,red lips and supple knees; it is a matter of the will,a quality of the imagination,a vigor of the emotions; it is the freshness of the deep springs of life.
Youth means a temperamental predominance of courage over timidity,of the appetite for adventure over the love of ease.This often exists in a man of 60 more than a boy of 20.Nobody grows old merely by a number of years.We grow old by deserting our ideals.
Years may wrinkle the skin,but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul.Worry,fear,self-distrust bows the heart and turns the spirit back to dust.
Whether 60 or 16,there is in every human being’s heart the lure of wonders,the unfailing appetite for what’s next and the joy of the game of living.In the center of your heart and my heart,there is a wireless station; so long as it receives messages of beauty,hope,courage and power from man and from the infinite,so long as you are young.
When your aerials are down,and your spirit is covered with snows of cynicism and the ice of pessimism,then you’ve grown old,even at 20; but as long as your aerials are up,to catch waves of optimism,there’s hope you may die young at 80.
译文:
青春
青春不是年华,而是心境;青春不是桃面、丹唇、柔膝,而是深沉的意志,恢宏的想象,炙热的恋情;青春是生命的深泉在涌流.
青春气贯长虹,勇锐盖过怯弱,进取压倒苟安.如此锐气,二十后生而有之,六旬男子则更多见.年岁有加,并非垂老,理想丢弃,方堕暮年.
岁月悠悠,衰微只及肌肤;热忱抛却,颓废必致灵魂.忧烦,惶恐,丧失自信,定使心灵扭曲,意气如灰.
无论年届花甲,拟或二八芳龄,心中皆有生命之欢乐,奇迹之诱惑,孩童般天真久盛不衰.人人心中皆有一台天线,只要你从天上人间接受美好、希望、欢乐、勇气和力量的信号,你就青春永驻,风华常存.、
一旦天线下降,锐气便被冰雪覆盖,玩世不恭、自暴自弃油然而生,即使年方二十,实已垂垂老矣;然则只要树起天线,捕捉乐观信号,你就有望在八十高龄告别尘寰时仍觉年轻.

If You Forget Me
By Pablo Neruda 作者: 帕布罗.聂鲁达
I want you to know one thing 希望你知道
You know how this is 这是我的想法
If I look at the crystal moon 当我凭窗凝望
at the red branch 姗姗而来的秋日
o...

全部展开

If You Forget Me
By Pablo Neruda 作者: 帕布罗.聂鲁达
I want you to know one thing 希望你知道
You know how this is 这是我的想法
If I look at the crystal moon 当我凭窗凝望
at the red branch 姗姗而来的秋日
of the slow autumn at my window 红枝上的明月
If I touch near the fire 当我轻触火堆旁
the impalpable ash, 似有似无的尘烬
or the wrinkled body of the log 或是褶皱层层的木柴
Everything carries me to you 我的心儿就会飞向你
As if everything that exists 似乎一切都有了
Aromas, light, medals, 芬芳,光明和荣誉
Or little boats that sail toward 就像小舟荡向岛屿
those isles of your that wait for me, 那里, 你等候着我
Well now. If little by little 然而,假若
You stop loving me, 你对我的爱情淡去
I shall stop loving you 我的爱火也会
Little by little. 渐渐熄灭.
If suddenly you forget me 如果瞬间你忘了我
Do not look for me 别来找我,
For I shall already have forgotten you. 因为我早已把你忘怀.
If you think it long and mad 我生命中
the wind of banners 过往的猎猎疾风
that passes through my life, 如果你嫌弃它过于悠长,疯狂
And you decide to leave me 而决意离我而去
at the shore of the heart where I have roots, 在我爱情所深埋的心之岸
Remember, that on that day, at that hour, 记住, 彼时彼刻,
I shall lift my arms 我将举起双臂
And my roots will set off 摇断爱的根脉,
to seek another land. 憩于他方.
But, if each day, each hour, 但是, 如果每时每刻
You feel that you are destined for me 如果你也感觉到你是我的真命天子
with implacable sweetness, 能共享奇妙的甜蜜
If each day a flower climbs 如果你迎向我的红唇
up to your lips to seek me, 每天绽若鲜花
Ah my love, ah my own, 啊,我的爱人, 我心里
in me all that fire is repeated, 所有的爱火将再度燃起,
In me nothing is extinguished or forgotten 永不会消失, 永不被忘记
My love feeds on your love, beloved, 我情因你爱而生, 爱人啊
And as long as you live 情长今生,
it will be in your arms without leaving mine. 不离你我臂弯.

收起