英文书信中的问好怎么说?除了best compliments to you

来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:作业帮 时间:2024/04/29 03:40:19

英文书信中的问好怎么说?除了best compliments to you
英文书信中的问好怎么说?除了best compliments to you

英文书信中的问好怎么说?除了best compliments to you
首先要申明的是best compliments to you是不对的,没有这种说法,要问好,可以说hope you everything's fine.
best regards用在末尾

best wishes for you

英文书信中的祝贺用语
We hope you will (both) be very happy (always).
我们祝您(俩)(永远)幸福。
Sidney and I join in sending our love (best wishes).
西德尼和我同向您问好(致意)。
Best wishes from all of us on ...

全部展开

英文书信中的祝贺用语
We hope you will (both) be very happy (always).
我们祝您(俩)(永远)幸福。
Sidney and I join in sending our love (best wishes).
西德尼和我同向您问好(致意)。
Best wishes from all of us on ...
我们大家祝愿您……
Our very best wishes ...
(对于)……谨致以最良好的祝愿。
Best of best wishes ...
(对于)……致以最良好的祝愿。
We certainly wish you all the happiness in the world ...
……我们真诚地祝愿您幸福无比。
The best of everything (to both of you).
祝你(俩)一切顺利。
The heartiest good wishes ...
(对于)……谨致以最诚挚的良好祝愿。
Loads and loads of good luck (good wishes)(happiness).
祝一切顺利(万事如意)(无比幸福)。
All the luck in the world to you.
祝您无比幸运。
We have heard so much about her (we are eager to meet her).
久闻她的大名(我们渴望和她见面)。
I think you' re a lucky guy.
我认为您是个幸运的人。
I think it' s swell.
我认为这真了不起!
She' s a wonderful (fine)(splendid)(marvelous)(charming)(very lovely)(pretty) girl in every way.
在任何一方面她都是个了不起的(漂亮的)(出色的)(非凡的)(极好的)(非常可爱的)(美丽的)姑娘。
She will make you a wonderful (excellent) (charming) wife. She has everything a young man would hope for (both feet on the ground) (good sense).
她将成为您的出色的(极好的)(可爱的)妻子。她具有青年男子追求的品德(做事塌实)(明智而有见解)。
If you picked her, she must be a winner.
要是您选上她,她就是个胜利者。
You' re the luckiest guy in the world!
您是世界上最幸运的家伙!
We have known Tom for years and have always know he' s (thought of him as) tops (considerate)(dependable)(steady)(unusually fine) (lucky fellow).
我们对汤姆有多年的了解,一直认为他是(把他看作是)优秀的(体贴的)(可靠的)(稳重的)(非常好的)(幸运的)(杰出的)人。
He' s a swell (lucky) man (fellow) (chap) (guy)!
他是个非凡的(幸运的)人(家伙)(年青人)(小伙子)。
He has everything a girl could want in a husband (both feet on the ground) ( a good background)!
他具有一个女人要求丈夫所具有的一切(做事塌实)(出身良好)。
He comes of a good family.
他出身良好。
I don' t know anyone who would make you happier.
我不知道还有什么人能使你幸福。
I don' t know Zhao Ping, but from everything I' ve heard about him he' s quite a fellow. I want to meet him soon (Everyone has a good word to say for him) (He has an excellent reputation) (He' s reputed to be one of the best).
我虽不认识赵平,但就我听到的,他是个相当好的青年。我喜欢不久能见到他(大家都赞扬他)(他享有很高的声誉)(他的名声极佳)
We never knew two people better suited to each other.
我们从未见过如此珠联壁合的一对。
You were made for each other. I knew it as soon as I met her(him).
你们是天生的一对。我初次见到他(她)时就看出这一点.
英文书信中的致谢用语
Thank you very much ( very, very much) (ever so much) (most sincerely) (indeed) (from the bottom of my heart).
很(非常)(非常非常)(最真诚地)(确实)(衷心)感谢您。
Many thanks for your kind and warm letter.
感谢您友好而热情的来信。
Thanks a million (ever so much).
万分(非常)感谢。
Please accept ( I wish to express )my sincere (grateful) (profound) appreciation for ...
请接受(致以)真挚的(衷心的)(深切的)感谢……
I sincerely (deeply) (warmly) appreciate ...
我真挚的(深深的)(热情的)感谢……
I am very sincerely (most) (truly) grateful to you for ...
为了……,我非常真挚的(深深的)(真诚的)感谢您。
There is nothing more important (satisfying) (gratifying) to me than to receive one of your letters.
再也没有比收到您的来信更使我觉得重要(快慰)(感激)了。
Your letters are so much fun (comfort) (entertainment) (company).
您的来信充满了乐趣(给了很大安慰)(带来了欢乐)(使我不感寂寞)。
Your most courteous (considerate)(delightful)letter...
您那彬彬有礼(体贴入微)(令人欣慰)的来信……
I cannot tell you how much your letter delighted(relieved)(amused)(enchanted)me.
我无法告诉您,您的来信使我多么高兴(宽慰)(觉得有趣)(陶醉)。
英文书信中的感谢招待用语
I don' t know when I have had such a delightful(pleasant)(memorable)(enjoyable)weekend as the one...
我不记得曾否有另外的一次像那次高兴的(愉快的)(难忘的)(快乐的)度过周末。
This is to thank you again for your wonderful hospitality and to tell you how much I enjoyed seeing you again.
再次感谢您的盛情款待,并希望再见到您。
Thank you for one of the most enjoyable visits we have had in many months.
在您处的参观访问,是我们几个月中最愉快的一次。谨向您表示感谢。
Thank you for one of the most memorable days of my trip.
为了旅途中最值得留念的一天,谨向您表示感谢。
Thank you for one of the most enjoyable visits we have had in many months.
在您处的参观访问,是我们几个月中最愉快的一次。谨向您表示感谢。
Thank you for one of the most memorable days of my trip.
为了旅途中最值得留念的一天,谨向您表示感谢。
Thank you for doing so much to make my trip to New York interesting (pleasant)(resultful).
为了使我去纽约的旅游有趣(愉快)(大有收获),您做了许多事,特此致谢.
Thank you for contributing so much to the pleasure of our stay in ...
感谢您为使我们在……的停留期间的愉快所作的许多努力。
Thank you so much for your generous hospitality.
非常感谢您慷慨的款待。
I hope something will bring you to New York soon so that I can reciprocate your kindness.
希望不久您能有机会到纽约来,使我能答谢您的盛情。
You must give me the chance to return your kindness when you visit here.
希望您光临我处,使我能答谢您的盛情。

收起

best regards

best regards

I hope you are well.

我认为上面的答案够全了

恩 同意楼上